Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How stupid is that?

Its about adobe PDF reader. I am using version 7.0. 0.

Try to open 2 or more PDF documents, you will notice that many readers opening. I believe, in the earlier versions, all the documents open in the same reader and one can change to other PDF documents thru' the "view"/"history" (not sure) menu in the menu bar. Now as many readers as the PDF documents open. Well, it appears so. You will notice all the open PDF documents on the windows task bar.

I opened 2 PDF documents each of like more than 400 pages. I was cross referencing both the documents. I closed the second document as I have gone thru' that. Guess what, both the documents are closed and I am left with an empty PDF reader. I didnt book mark the other document :-(

It, in fact, opens each pdf document in the same reader, but just that it shows a PDF reader application for each PDF document in the windows task bar. Careful observation will reveal a close button for the document frame just below the close button of the reader itself.

Why not tab all the documents like in firefox browser?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home